Monday, September 23, 2013

Shelf/Pegboard/Sign Thingy

For this project I used a 15''X24'' piece of 3/4'' mdf 
and a few scrap boards that I had lying around garage.


I routed a rectangular piece of wood for a shelf
 and made support triangles as well as a support beam.
I glued the and nailed the shelf together and then set it aside.


Before I attached the shelf to the board, I pre-drilled some holes for pegs and hanging holes.
I measured the middle of the board and the middle of the shelf to figure out where to nail the shelf to the board. 

Here's what it looks like with the shelf attached...


with pegs and paint...


and vinyl...



If you would be interested in slapping this vinyl onto a project of your own, 
you can shoot me and email and order it!
andy@poppiesatplay.com

It's about 10.5'' wide and 13'' tall.

The cost is $5+ $4 Shipping. 
Shipping for vinyl is $4 for up to 4 different vinyls, so check out the other options if you'd like to save money on shipping.

Have a happy Monday!

7 comments:

  1. This Shelf Peg Board Sign is really cool! I love how it helps me keep track of my data security governanceprogress and what software they are using.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the shelf piece of wood looks amazing in the images and the way you have made quite good. Thanks for acknowledging us. Keep posting more article with us. Now it's time to avail https://beelinebuild.com/ for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The idea of making shelf woods looks so attractive. I really love the designs of the shelf wood. Keep sharing more ideas with us. Now it's time to avail Metro Limo Detroit for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Si enfrenta cargos de DUI en Botetourt, VA, contar con un abogado especializado es crucial. Los abogados de DUI en Botetourt brindan asesoramiento legal experto y defensa sólida para minimizar las consecuencias. Luchan por sus derechos, trabajando en su nombre para reducir cargos, multas y proteger su futuro. Abogado DUI Botetourt VA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for this good information. It is very useful for us.Contratos Disputas Mediación.

    ReplyDelete

It's such a pleasure to hear from you! Thank you for taking a moment to comment. If you have a question, please leave me your email address! Thanks a million!
~Andy